Saturdate ❤️

01:11:00

It's been a looong time since I've had a date on saturday night. It's fun. I'd accompany him to search some outfit like jacket and jeans and I did some hunting for SAMBIL JAJAN. 


We drove motorcycle on this hot city but it's okay. With you everything became cooler. Blaah :p




1st destination is Galaxy Mall. We came to Pull & Beat at first and then Stradivarius. After that we go up to Foodcourt Area and then found this old time ice cream ( I mean this ice cream is so popular back then hmm like 2 or 3 years ago) 
Yaay it's Murasaki Imo (Taro) Flavour never change just like before xD 


And then searching on centro for a while but get nothing and then strolling around. We got hungry and then stop by Suteki and decided to take a bite. (Well, not a bite actually :p). 

They hava promo tight now. 30.000 IDR get selected Sushi and 2 piece of Takoyaki with Ice Tea! Wow It became real cheaper you now! The First Dish was Sakura Roll and the second sushi was Snow Roll (my fav from this two).



Aaand we ordered some extra sushi for taste. Its Furai Roll xD


Huft. I am full already. After that we search some desserts and decided to try MoruMilk ( it's so hit lately but Goota still my favourite) 


After that we flew to Tunjungan Plaza to watch a movie cause we have two free pass but it only can be used in Tunjungan 21 and all other 21 cinema not XXI. 
So we walk around for a bit to Point Break and Matahari and then watch A movie "No Escape" this movie is surprisingly good. It tells a story about how Thailands People kill foreigner brutaly because some inside job. Well you should search the synopsis on IMDB for more. Pierce Brosnan on it so I am choose this movie over others xD 


Then finally we tired and go home x3
See you next time readers. 
Right now I am so excited writings on blog and I hope I can keep it up for the next few months or even years ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments